Saturday, December 21, 2013

HOLIDAZE 2013: 'TWAS CHRISTMAS TOLD THE MERRIEST TALE- "FUN & GAMES"


Next in my 'Twas Christmas Told The Merriest Tale series is "Fun & Games," where the toys have started to emerge from their stockings and packaging, and Christmas has begun. This was the most complicated but fun photo shoot I've ever done, but it was a blast. One of my favorite parts was going shopping for all of the toys-- choosing the right mix of classics, recognizable "brand name" games, and making it all universal... I like to think that everyone, at one point or another, has owned one of these toys. My hope is that cherished memories with those playthings are triggered. 

One of my favorite images from the set, I do love a few details:

-How happy and celebratory the little rubber finger puppet monsters look

-The mini dinosaurs, specifically the red anklosaur (childhood favorite)

-The parachute man and little green army man--  I was OBSESSED with these as a kid

-The expression of the penguin, who's about to lose the game 


NEXT TIME: MORE 'TWAS CHRISTMAS TOLD THE MERRIEST TALE!