Friday, December 20, 2013

HOLIDAZE 2013: 'TWAS CHRISTMAS TOLD THE MERRIEST TALE!- "THE ESCAPE"


Recently, I had the honor and pleasure of being an invited visual artist for Miami's CMN Winter Concert. As with all my favorite ideas, the concept for what became 'Twas Christmas Told the Merriest Tale came to me immediately after speaking with CMN's Artistic Director Juan Martin: Toys coming to life on Christmas morning, playing games and having fun before everyone wakes up. So many times did I picture this happening when I was a little boy, and this series of photos pays tribute to those childhood daydreams (and maybe, just maybe, a tip of the hat to Pixar).

This is the first in a series of five, as a kinda-sorta countdown (?) to Christmas, "The Escape"

Tomorrow: More 'Twas Christmas Told the Merriest Tale!