Monday, October 6, 2014

BUMPS IN THE NIGHT


I'm thrilled to announce that Strange Labs has been invited for the second year in a row to participate in CMN's concert series!

CMN is a Miami-based organization that showcases up-and-coming local artists and hosts cutting-edge cultural events around the city. The concert series opener-- happening on October 17th, 2014-- will feature visual artists, classical musicians, and even electronic artists... there's been nothing quite like it in the Magic City before. 

To celebrate my favorite holiday of Halloween, I'll be showing four of my favorite horror and sci-fi themed pieces, including my newest, "The Discovery," which will be making its debut at the concert. 

The plan is to print the photos at 11" x 14", so you've never seen these pieces quite like this...


For ticket info and more about CMN, please visit their fantastic website and Instagram feed:


Instagram: CMUSICAENOVAE